15 mai 2013

Silence

Sound of silence sur le Pont des Arts. Silence et musique. Saxophone plus trombonne à coulisse sur le Pont des Arts. Nous essayons de jouer, sans trop y croire, -d'ailleurs nous n'avons pas gagné un seul euro pour l'instant, Sound of silence, de Simon & Garfunkel : Hello darkness my old friend /I've come to talk with you again /Because a vision softly creeping /Left its seeds while I was sleeping/ And the vision that was planted in my brain/Still remains /Within the sound of silence /In restless dreams I walked alone /Narrow streets of cobblestone/'Neath the halo of a street lamp /I turned my collar to the cold and damp /When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light /That split the night /And touched the sound of silence. Un peu plus loin, l'accordéoniste sur son pliant joue toujours le même air depuis 4 ans, mais il s'est rasé la moustache.